Purchase Swordlike Atractylodes Rhizome Extract Powder
|FOB Price:||US $1 / gram|
|Min. Order:||10 gram|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 gram||US $1/ gram|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DAHUA
- Assay Method: HPLC-MS, HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Plant
- Price: Negotiable
- Trademark: dahua
- Specification: pharmaceuticals grade
- HS Code: 3001200020
- Certification: SGS, ISO
- Application Form: Injection, Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Tag: Plant Extract
- Packing: Discreet Ways of Packing for Customs Pass Guarante
- Transport Package: According to Customer Requirements for Packaging
- Origin: Hubei
English Name: Swordlike Atractylodes Rhizome Extract
Product Specification: 4:1 5:1 10:1 20:1
Latin Name: Atractylodes Macrocephala Koidz
Product Type: yellow brown Powder
Part of the Plant Used: Root
Extract Method: Water
White Atractylodes is a very commonly used herb in Chinese herbalism to build "Qi" (energy),
strengthen digestion, and eliminate dampness. When combined with blood tonics and other "Qi" tonics it can help fortify
and circulate the blood. It benefits the spleen greatly and builds the defensive "Qi" (Wei Qi) of the body, thus helping stop spontaneous sweating.
1. Digestive System
(1) Protects Liver: Extraction of bai zhu (by boiling with water) was given to lab mice that had liver damage caused by carbon chloride.
It lessened the necrosis and mutation of liver cells, and improved the new growth of the liver cells.
It lowered the glutamate-pyruvate transaminase (GPT) that was increased.
(2) Improves gall secretion
(3) Prevents ulcer of stomach
(4) Improves movements of intestines and bowels
3.Improves immune system
Laboratory tests showed that neutral oil of the vaporizing oil bai zhu could inhibit esophagus cancer cells.
10mg/ml/hour could detach all the cancer cells.
5mg/ml/hour could detach most of the cancer cells and damaged the remaining cells.
The nucleus became hazy and the cells became empty bubbles
5.Affects heart and blood vessels
6.Lowers blood sugar
1. for hardening of liver, liver cancer. In case of yinxu, use raw bai zhu plus other herbs according to diagnostics.
2. children drooling
3. Meniere's disease
5. chronic back pain
6. acute infection of intestine
7. low white cell count
Dear friend, thanks for visiting our website. This is Luna, I can check email and reply you at any time. Any items that you are interested in, pls feel free to contact me, I will reply you at the first time, and I will value every chance to be your reliable partner.
Wuhan Dahua Weiye Pharmaceutical Chemical Co.,Ltd, a professional raw powder factory in China for over 10 years, all powders are factory directly supplying. Imaginechem can help our worldwide customers shorten the time and lower the cost of drug and medical device Research and Development through cost-effecitve and efficient outsourcing solutions.
Packaging & Delivery:
1. Shipping by express (FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS), by air; By ship.
2. Shipment will be arranged within 24 hours after receiving the payment;
3. Pictures of the package will be sent to you then along with the tracking number; Super discreet packaging, to ensure safe delivery, 99% successful delivery rate is ensured. Deliverytime:Alloftheorderswillbepackedwithin24hours after we get the payment usually it takes about3~5work days for you to get the parcel. Payment method: Bank wire, Western union, Moneygram
4. How to proceed order: First: Please let me know the itmes you are looking for, quantity, and the destination country. Second: You confirm all details, and offer us purchasing order; Third: We send the detail price of our product and offer the suitable shipping method for reference. Forth: You confirm the order and pay money 100% in advance and send us the detail address. Fifth: We arrange the shipment according to your requirements. Sixth: We offer after-sales service after you receive parcel
|L-Lysine hydrochloride||L-Lysine monohydrochloride||D-Threonine|
|L-lysine Acetate||Ammonium chloride||L-(+)-Glutamic acid|
|L-Valine||Urea Medication Grad||L-Glutamic acid|
|D-Arabinose||Zinc Bacitracin||L-lysine Acetate|