China Supply Sweeteners Food Grade D (-) -Arabinose Arabinose
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DAHUA
- Nutritional Value: Nutritional
- Resource: Natural
- Trademark: Dahua
- Specification: 10323-20-3
- HS Code: 2932999099
- Type: Acesulfame Potassium
- Effect: Stabilization
- Assay: 99%
- Transport Package: According to Customer′s Requirements
- Origin: China
Dear friend, thanks for visiting our website. This is Luna, I can check email and reply you at any time. Any items that you are interested in, pls feel free to contact me, I will reply you at the first time, and I will value every chance to be your reliable partner.
Product Name: D(-)-Arabinose
Synonyms: Arabinose(D); D-(-)-Arabinose; D-arabinopyranose; beta-L-arabinopyranose; .beta.-D-Arabinopyranose; beta-D-arabinopyranose; alpha-D-arabinopyranose; D-Arabinose; pectinose; Pectin sugar; beta-D-(-)-Arabinose
Molecular Weight: 150.1299
Molecular Formula: C5H10O5
Melting Point(ºC): 152-160ºC
Boiling Point(ºC): 333.2°C at 760 mmHg
Flash Point(ºC): 155.3°C
Arabinose is an aldopentose - a monosaccharide containing five carbon atoms, and including an aldehyde (CHO) functional group.
For biosynthetic reasons, most saccharides are almost always more abundant in nature as the "D"-form, or structurally analogous to D-glyceraldehyde. However, L-arabinose is in fact more common than D-arabinose in nature and is found in nature as a component of biopolymers such as hemicellulose and pectin.
The L-arabinose operon, also known as the araBAD operon, has been the subject of much biomolecular research. The operon directs the catabolism of arabinose in E. coli, and it is dynamically activated in the presence of arabinose and the absence of glucose.
A classic method for the organic synthesis of arabinose from glucose is the Wohl degradation.
In synthetic biology, arabinose is often used as a one-way or reversible switch for protein expression under the Pbad promoter in E. coli. This on-switch can be negated by the presence of glucose or reversed off by the addition of glucose in the culture medium which is a form of catabolite repression.
Some organic acid tests check for the presence of arabinose, which may indicate overgrowth of intestinal yeast such as Candida albicans or other yeast/fungus species.
Wuhan Dahua Weiye Pharmaceutical Chemical Co.,Ltd, a professional raw powder factory in China for over 10 years, all powders are factory directly supplying. Imaginechem can help our worldwide customers shorten the time and lower the cost of drug and medical device Research and Development through cost-effecitve and efficient outsourcing solutions.
Packaging & Delivery:
1. Shipping by express (FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS), by air; By ship.
2. Shipment will be arranged within 24 hours after receiving the payment;
3. Pictures of the package will be sent to you then along with the tracking number; Super discreet packaging, to ensure safe delivery, 99% successful delivery rate is ensured. Delivery time: All of the orders will be packed within 24 hours after we get the payment usually it takes about3~5work days for you to get the parcel. Payment method: Bank wire, Western union, Moneygram
4. How to proceed order: First: Please let me know the itmes you are looking for, quantity, and the destination country. Second: You confirm all details, and offer us purchasing order; Third: We send the detail price of our product and offer the suitable shipping method for reference. Forth: You confirm the order and pay money 100% in advance and send us the detail address. Fifth: We arrange the shipment according to your requirements. Sixth: We offer after-sales service after you receive parcel
|L-Lysine hydrochloride||L-Lysine monohydrochloride||D-Threonine|
|L-lysine Acetate||Ammonium chloride||L-(+)-Glutamic acid|
|L-Valine||Urea Medication Grad||L-Glutamic acid|
|D-Arabinose||Zinc Bacitracin||L-lysine Acetate|