China Supply Chemical 2, 3-Dimethyl Pyrazine (CAS No. 5910-89-4)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: DAHUA
- Certification: FDA
- Storage Method: Normal
- Type: Dextranase Enzyme
- Trademark: Dahua
- Specification: 9032-75-1
- HS Code: 3822009000
- Nutritional Value: Non-nutritional
- Packaging Material: Drum
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Assay: 99%
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum
- Origin: China
Dear friend, thanks for visiting our website. This is Luna, I can check email and reply you at any time. Any items that you are interested in, pls feel free to contact me, I will reply you at the first time, and I will value every chance to be your reliable partner.
Factory Supply Food Grade Pectinase
Product Name: Pectinase
Synonyms: Pectinglycosidase;MACERASE PECTINASE;MACERASE(R) PECTINASE;MACERASE(R) PECTINASE, RHIZOPUS SPECIES;MACERASE(TM) PECTINASE;MACEROZYME R-10;IUB: 188.8.131.52;EC 184.108.40.206
Pectinase is an enzyme that breaks down pectin, a polysaccharide found in plant cell walls. Commonly referred to as pectic enzymes, they include pectolyase, pectozyme, and polygalacturonase, one of the most studied and widely used commercial pectinases. It is useful because pectin is the jelly-like matrix which helps cement plant cells together and in which other cell wall components, such as cellulose fibrils, are embedded. Therefore, pectinase enzymes are commonly used in processes involving the degradation of plant materials, such as speeding up the extraction of fruit juice from fruit, including apples and sapota. Pectinases have also been used in wine production since the 1960s. The function of pectinase in brewing is twofold, first it helps break down the plant (typically fruit) material and so helps the extraction of flavours from the mash. Secondly the presence of pectin in finished wine causes a haze or slight cloudiness. Pectinase is used to break this down and so clear the wine.
They can be extracted from fungi such as Aspergillus niger. The fungus produces these enzymes to break down the middle lamella in plants so that it can extract nutrients from the plant tissues and insert fungal hyphae. If pectinase is boiled it is denatured (unfolded) making it harder to connect with the pectin at the active site, and produce as much juice.
Pectinases are also used for retting. Addition of chelating agents or pretreatment of the plant material with acid enhance the effect of the enzyme.
Wuhan Dahua Weiye Pharmaceutical Chemical Co.,Ltd, a professional raw powder factory in China for over 10 years, all powders are factory directly supplying. Imaginechem can help our worldwide customers shorten the time and lower the cost of drug and medical device Research and Development through cost-effecitve and efficient outsourcing solutions.
Packaging & Delivery:
1. Shipping by express (FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS), by air; By ship.
2. Shipment will be arranged within 24 hours after receiving the payment;
3. Pictures of the package will be sent to you then along with the tracking number; Super discreet packaging, to ensure safe delivery, 99% successful delivery rate is ensured. Delivery time: All of the orders will be packed within 24 hours after we get the payment usually it takes about3~5work days for you to get the parcel. Payment method: Bank wire, Western union, Moneygram
4. How to proceed order: First: Please let me know the itmes you are looking for, quantity, and the destination country. Second: You confirm all details, and offer us purchasing order; Third: We send the detail price of our product and offer the suitable shipping method for reference. Forth: You confirm the order and pay money 100% in advance and send us the detail address. Fifth: We arrange the shipment according to your requirements. Sixth: We offer after-sales service after you receive parcel
|L-Lysine hydrochloride||L-Lysine monohydrochloride||D-Threonine|
|L-lysine Acetate||Ammonium chloride||L-(+)-Glutamic acid|
|L-Valine||Urea Medication Grad||L-Glutamic acid|
|D-Arabinose||Zinc Bacitracin||L-lysine Acetate|