China Supply Food Additive Astaxanthin (CAS: 472-61-7)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: DAHUA
- Certification: FDA
- Storage Method: Normal
- Type: Dextranase Enzyme
- Trademark: Dahua
- Specification: 8049-47-6
- HS Code: 3822009000
- Nutritional Value: Non-nutritional
- Packaging Material: Drum
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Assay: 99%
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum
- Origin: China
Dear friend, thanks for visiting our website. This is Luna, I can check email and reply you at any time. Any items that you are interested in, pls feel free to contact me, I will reply you at the first time, and I will value every chance to be your reliable partner.
(CAS No. 8049-47-6) China supplier raw material Pancreatin
Pancreatin (CAS No. 8049-47-6)
Product Name: Pancreatin
CAS RN.: 8049-47-6
Pancreatin is a mixture of several digestive enzymes produced by the exocrine cells of the pancreas. It is composed of amylase, lipase and protease. This mixture is used to treat conditions in which pancreatic secretions are deficient, such as surgical pancreatectomy, pancreatitis and cystic fibrosis. It has been claimed to help with food allergies, celiac disease, autoimmune disease, cancer and weight loss. Pancreatin is sometimes called "pancreatic acid", although it is neither a single chemical substance nor an acid.
Pancreatin contains the pancreatic enzymes trypsin, amylase and lipase. A similar mixture of enzymes is sold as pancrelipase, which contains more active lipase enzyme than does pancreatin. The trypsin found in pancreatin works to hydrolyze proteins into oligopeptides; amylase hydrolyzes starches into oligosaccharides and the disaccharide maltose; and lipase hydrolyzes triglycerides into fatty acids and glycerols. Pancreatin is an effective enzyme supplement for replacing missing pancreatic enzymes, and aids in the digestion of foods in cases of pancreatic insufficiency.
Pancreatin reduces the absorption of iron from food in the duodenum during digestion .
Some contact lens cleaning solutions contain porcine pancreatin extractives to assist in the intended protein-removal process..
Wuhan Dahua Weiye Pharmaceutical Chemical Co.,Ltd, a professional raw powder factory in China for over 10 years, all powders are factory directly supplying. Imaginechem can help our worldwide customers shorten the time and lower the cost of drug and medical device Research and Development through cost-effecitve and efficient outsourcing solutions.
Packaging & Delivery:
1. Shipping by express (FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS), by air; By ship.
2. Shipment will be arranged within 24 hours after receiving the payment;
3. Pictures of the package will be sent to you then along with the tracking number; Super discreet packaging, to ensure safe delivery, 99% successful delivery rate is ensured. Delivery time: All of the orders will be packed within 24 hours after we get the payment usually it takes about3~5work days for you to get the parcel. Payment method: Bank wire, Western union, Moneygram
4. How to proceed order: First: Please let me know the itmes you are looking for, quantity, and the destination country. Second: You confirm all details, and offer us purchasing order; Third: We send the detail price of our product and offer the suitable shipping method for reference. Forth: You confirm the order and pay money 100% in advance and send us the detail address. Fifth: We arrange the shipment according to your requirements. Sixth: We offer after-sales service after you receive parcel
If you need this or you are interest in this kind of products, you are free to send me email or call me directly, we can talk more about the details of the products.
No matter you become a customer to me or not at last, you are welcome to inquire from me!
|L-Lysine hydrochloride||L-Lysine monohydrochloride||D-Threonine|
|L-lysine Acetate||Ammonium chloride||L-(+)-Glutamic acid|
|L-Valine||Urea Medication Grad||L-Glutamic acid|
|D-Arabinose||Zinc Bacitracin||L-lysine Acetate|