Nonivamide 404-86-4 Pharma Grade Plant Extract Capsaicin Nonivamide
|FOB Unit Price:||US $455 US $435|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DAHUA
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Synthetic
- Water Solubility: Insoluble
- Payment: T/T
- Transport Package: According to Customer′s Requirements
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO
- Application Form: Suppository
- State: Powder
- Store: Avoid Light
- Test: HPLC
- Trademark: Dahua
- Specification: USP/BP
- HS Code: 1302199099
Dear friend, thanks for visiting our website. This is Luna, I can check email and reply you at any time. Any items that you are interested in, pls feel free to contact me, I will reply you at the first time, and I will value every chance to be your reliable partner.
1. Food: Because of the burning sensation caused by capsaicin when it comes in contact with mucous membranes, it is commonly used in food products to give them added spice or "heat" (pungency). In high concentrations capsaicin will also cause a burning effect on other sensitive areas of skin. The degree of heat found within a food is often measured on the Scoville scale. Cooling and mechanical stimulation are the only proven methods to relieve the pain. The burning sensation will slowly fade away if no actions are taken.
2. Medical: Further information: Health risks of chili consumption and Health benefits of chili consumption
Capsaicin is currently used in topical ointments to relieve the pain of peripheral neuropathy such as post-herpetic neuralgia caused by shingles. It may be used in concentrations of between 0.025% and 0.075%. It may be used as a cream for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains and sprains. The treatment typically involves the application of a topical anesthetic until the area is numb. Then the capsaicin is applied by a therapist wearing rubber gloves and a face mask. The capsaicin remains on the skin until the patient starts to feel the "heat", at which point it is promptly removed. Capsaicin is also available in large bandages that can be applied to the back.
3. Non-lethal force: Capsaicin is also the active ingredient in riot control and personal defense pepper spray chemical agents. When the spray comes in contact with skin, especially eyes or mucous membranes, it is very painful, and breathing small particles of it as it disperses can cause breathing difficulty, which serves to discourage assailants. In large quantities, capsaicin can cause death. Symptoms of overdose include difficulty breathing, blue skin, and convulsions. The large amount needed to kill an adult human and the low concentration of capsaicin in chilies make the risk of accidental poisoning by chili consumption negligible.
4. Pest deterrent: Capsaicin is also used to deter mammalian pests. A common example is the use of ground-up or crushed dried chili pods in birdseed to deter squirrels, since birds are unaffected by capsaicin. Another example is the use of chili peppers by the Elephant Pepper Development Trust to improve crop security for rural communities in Africa.
Package: 1kg/foil bag
Wuhan Dahua Weiye Pharmaceutical Chemical Co.,Ltd, a professional raw powder factory in China for over 10 years, all powders are factory directly supplying. Imaginechem can help our worldwide customers shorten the time and lower the cost of drug and medical device Research and Development through cost-effecitve and efficient outsourcing solutions.
|L-Lysine hydrochloride||L-Lysine monohydrochloride||D-Threonine|
|L-lysine Acetate||Ammonium chloride||L-(+)-Glutamic acid|
|L-Valine||Urea Medication Grad||L-Glutamic acid|
|D-Arabinose||Zinc Bacitracin||L-lysine Acetate|