90% 98% Competitive Price Plant Extract Hesperidin
|FOB Price:||US $1 / gram|
|Min. Order:||10 gram|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 gram||US $1/ gram|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DAHUA
- Assay Method: HPLC-MS, HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Plant
- Price: Negotiable
- Trademark: dahua
- Specification: pharmaceuticals grade
- HS Code: 3001200020
- Certification: SGS, ISO
- Application Form: Injection, Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Tag: Plant Extract
- Packing: Discreet Ways of Packing for Customs Pass Guarante
- Transport Package: According to Customer Requirements for Packaging
- Origin: Hubei
Blood glucose and cholesterol maintenance
Blood pressure adjustment
Specification:90% 92%95% 98%
Hesperidin is a flavanone glycoside (flavonoid) (C28H34O15) found abundantly in citrus fruits.
Its aglycone form is called hesperetin. Hesperidin is believed to play a role in plant defense.
It acts as an antioxidant according to in vitro studies. In human nutrition it contributes to the integrity of the blood vessels.
Various preliminary studies reveal novel pharmaceutical properties. Hesperidin reduced cholesterol and blood pressure in rats.
In a mouse study large doses of the glucoside hesperidin decreased bone density loss.
Another animal study showed protective effects against sepsis. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects.
Hesperidin is also a sedative, possibly acting through opioid or adenosine receptors.
Some in vitro results applied only to the aglucone form.
Hesperidin also showed the ability to penetrate the blood brain barrier in an in vitro model.
1. Hesperidins has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, hypolipidemic, vasoprotective and anticarcinogenic and cholesterol lowering actions.
2. Hesperidins can inhibit following enzymes: Phospholipase A2, lipoxygenase, HMG-CoA reductase and cyclo-oxygenase.
3. Hesperidins improve the health of capillaries by reducing the capillary permeability.
4. Hesperidins are used to reduce hay fever and other allergic conditions by inhibiting the release of histamine from mast cells.
Dear friend, thanks for visiting our website. This is Luna, I can check email and reply you at any time. Any items that you are interested in, pls feel free to contact me, I will reply you at the first time, and I will value every chance to be your reliable partner.
Wuhan Dahua Weiye Pharmaceutical Chemical Co.,Ltd, a professional raw powder factory in China for over 10 years, all powders are factory directly supplying. Imaginechem can help our worldwide customers shorten the time and lower the cost of drug and medical device Research and Development through cost-effecitve and efficient outsourcing solutions.
Packaging & Delivery:
1. Shipping by express (FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS), by air; By ship.
2. Shipment will be arranged within 24 hours after receiving the payment;
3. Pictures of the package will be sent to you then along with the tracking number; Super discreet packaging, to ensure safe delivery, 99% successful delivery rate is ensured. Deliverytime:Alloftheorderswillbepackedwithin24hours after we get the payment usually it takes about3~5work days for you to get the parcel. Payment method: Bank wire, Western union, Moneygram
4. How to proceed order: First: Please let me know the itmes you are looking for, quantity, and the destination country. Second: You confirm all details, and offer us purchasing order; Third: We send the detail price of our product and offer the suitable shipping method for reference. Forth: You confirm the order and pay money 100% in advance and send us the detail address. Fifth: We arrange the shipment according to your requirements. Sixth: We offer after-sales service after you receive parcel
|L-Lysine hydrochloride||L-Lysine monohydrochloride||D-Threonine|
|L-lysine Acetate||Ammonium chloride||L-(+)-Glutamic acid|
|L-Valine||Urea Medication Grad||L-Glutamic acid|
|D-Arabinose||Zinc Bacitracin||L-lysine Acetate|