China Supply Food Additive L-Proline (CAS No. 147-85-3)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: DAHUA
- Certification: FDA
- Storage Method: Normal
- Type: Dextranase Enzyme
- Trademark: Dahua
- Specification: 80498-15-3
- HS Code: 3822009000
- Nutritional Value: Non-nutritional
- Packaging Material: Drum
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Assay: 99%
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum
- Origin: China
Dear friend, thanks for visiting our website. This is Luna, I can check email and reply you at any time. Any items that you are interested in, pls feel free to contact me, I will reply you at the first time, and I will value every chance to be your reliable partner.
Product Name: LACCASE
Laccases (EC 220.127.116.11) are copper-containing oxidase enzymes that are found in many plants, fungi, and microorganisms. The copper is bound in several sites; Type 1, Type 2, and/or Type 3. The ensemble of types 2 and 3 copper is called a trinuclear cluster (see figure). Type 1 copper is available to action of solvents, such as water. It can be displaced by mercury, substituted by cobalt or removed via a copper complexone. Removal of type 1 copper causes a decrease in laccase activity. Cyanide can remove all copper from the enzyme however re-embedding with type 1 and type 2 copper has been shown to be impossible. Type 3 copper however can be embed back into the enzyme. Laccases act on phenols and similar molecules, performing a one-electron oxidations, which remain poorly defined. It is proposed that laccases play a role in the formation of lignin by promoting the oxidative coupling of monolignols, a family of naturally occurring phenols. Laccases can be polymeric, and the enzymatically active form can be a dimer or trimer. Other laccases, such as ones produced by the fungus Pleurotus ostreatus, play a role in the degradation of lignin, and can therefore be included in the broad category of ligninases.
Because laccase belongs to the oxidase enzyme family it requires oxygen as a second substrate for the enzymatic action.
Spectrophotometry can be used to detect laccases, using the substrates ABTS, syringaldazine, 2,6-dimethoxyphenol, and dimethyl-p-phenylenediamine. Activity can also be monitored with an oxygen sensor, as the oxidation of the substrate is paired with the reduction of oxygen to water.
Laccase was first studied by Gabriel Bertrand in 1894 in Chinese lacquer tree sap, where it serves in the formation of lacquer (hence the name "laccase").
Laccase is able to catalyze ring cleavage of aromatic compounds.
The hazing effect is a quality defect in beer. It is characterized by "cloudiness" in the final product. Laccase can be added to the wort or at the end of the process to remove the polyphenols that may still remain in beer. The polyphenol complexes, formed by laccases, can be separated via filtration and removes probability of the hazing effect from occurring.
Laccase can also remove excess oxygen in beer and increase the storage life of beer.
In fruit juices such as apple and grape, excess oxidation of phenolics causes negative effects on the taste, color, odour and mouthfeel. Laccase has been proposed to delay the oxidation of polyphenols and stabilize the juice.
Wuhan Dahua Weiye Pharmaceutical Chemical Co.,Ltd, a professional raw powder factory in China for over 10 years, all powders are factory directly supplying. Imaginechem can help our worldwide customers shorten the time and lower the cost of drug and medical device Research and Development through cost-effecitve and efficient outsourcing solutions.
Packaging & Delivery:
1. Shipping by express (FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS), by air; By ship.
2. Shipment will be arranged within 24 hours after receiving the payment;
3. Pictures of the package will be sent to you then along with the tracking number; Super discreet packaging, to ensure safe delivery, 99% successful delivery rate is ensured. Delivery time: All of the orders will be packed within 24 hours after we get the payment usually it takes about3~5work days for you to get the parcel. Payment method: Bank wire, Western union, Moneygram
4. How to proceed order: First: Please let me know the itmes you are looking for, quantity, and the destination country. Second: You confirm all details, and offer us purchasing order; Third: We send the detail price of our product and offer the suitable shipping method for reference. Forth: You confirm the order and pay money 100% in advance and send us the detail address. Fifth: We arrange the shipment according to your requirements. Sixth: We offer after-sales service after you receive parcel
If you need this or you are interest in this kind of products, you are free to send me email or call me directly, we can talk more about the details of the products.
No matter you become a customer to me or not at last, you are welcome to inquire from me!
|L-Lysine hydrochloride||L-Lysine monohydrochloride||D-Threonine|
|L-lysine Acetate||Ammonium chloride||L-(+)-Glutamic acid|
|L-Valine||Urea Medication Grad||L-Glutamic acid|
|D-Arabinose||Zinc Bacitracin||L-lysine Acetate|